Information for Education Agents & Representatives
AICM recognises that Education Recruitment Agents and Representatives provide valuable local representation for AICM, by maintaining the profile of the High School/Conservatorium in the market when our own staff are not present.
Our AICM International Student Services office has a network of education agents around the world who offer a professional service to students. The International Student Services office provides a high level of on-going support for our agents including visiting our representatives' office for staff training, conducting student interview sessions, and discussing business proposals.
The International Student Services office's use of education agents is selective and AICM takes a proactive approach to identifying new potential agents.
The list of agents currently representing AICM can be downloaded here
How to apply to become a Representative of AICM
The International Student Services office will only appoint reputable companies who met all the expectations required to accurately represent and recruit students on behalf of AICM.
Companies who would like to be considered by AICM, International Student Services office for representation, should submit the following:
- A completed Education Agent Application Form
- A recent company profile, including the credentials and experiences of all staff.
- A list of other high/secondary schools/tertiary institutions that are represented by your company, including the approximate number of students sent annually to these institutions.
- Three current references from high/secondary schools/tertiary institutions that you represent.
- A brief marketing plan for the promotion of AICM in your identified market(s).
Please submit your application form and supporting documents to:
International Student Services Office